Thursday, May 3, 2012

Too Much Stuff

Dear Reader,

This is official notice that my posts will be even fewer and further between for a couple of weeks :( Remember the awesome house? The one I got so excited about...well, we put in an offer on the same day that someone else did. The seller's accepted the other offer. So, it's back to the drawing board for us and we're seeing more houses on Saturday. On the happy side, I told the child and she was pleased :D Not very surprised (I think she'd already guessed), but definitely pleased. On top of house-hunting, again, I also have some pretty substantial revisions to make to my MPhil thesis before I'm awarded the degree. As I need the degree to start my PhD, and can't stay in the US if I'm not PhDing, it's kind of crucial that I make all the changes, get my Mum to print, bind and submit it, all before the end of the month.
Awesome.
So I'm going to be a little busy, and will have less time than usual to update this blog. In the meantime, I have an article up on Polytical.

Best wishes,
Isobel.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    Sounds like hard times, but you'll do okay. Academics tend to be fairly relaxed about things, if it turns out your revisions aren't quite done I'm sure they'll let you start the PhD anyway. I'm certain you'll be able to do the changes in time, but don't worry.

    ReplyDelete